Photobucket

Two

Sunday, April 5, 2009


I've always love it when designers show off their awesome sketches. It makes the clothes a little more lively than just THAT piece of cloth there. This got me thinking, does drawn clothing really catch people's attention? You tell me! hehe. (Sorry, unfortunately I'm not the best at drawing but hey, it's worth trying. So do excuse the distorted drawing of mine. Teehee!)


Being an big online shopping fan myself, I would like to share a few extraordinary items I found online that matched with some of the clothes I have here! ;)

Click to enlarge!



Red Sunnies
Rainbow's Curl
Get it here for only RM25!

Twister
Rainbow's Curl
Get it here for only RM 30!
(Psttt... we did the researched and found out that we're RM15 CHEAPER than the rest!!! GREAT BARGAIN!)


White Clutch
RM 52
Clothesery

Wedges
Price Unavailable
Baby Phat

Ring
RM 22!
Ed Jasz


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP